Grande Spirit Foundation
Type of Employment
Position Start Date: ASAP - ongoing
Relief Worker - Casual/Shift Work at Lakeview - Seniors Housing facility
If you enjoy being with seniors, want to help care for seniors in our community and are willing to work on an "as needed" basis - THIS JOB IS FOR YOU!
Relief workers are required to fill-in as replacements for various positions
in the Lodge when staff requires time off.
This is a very rewarding position that can work into part-time or full-time employment.
Job Requirements (necessary skills, abilities, etc.)
- Housekeeping & Food Services experience / willingness to learn
- Knowledge of cleaning equipment & chemicals
- Ability to communicate & work in a team environment
- Ability to maintain harmonious relations with staff and public
- Ability to work on own initiative
- A genuine interest and empathy for the care of senior citizens
- Must be physically fit / able to lift moderate weights
- Must be able to bend, lift, and climb
- Must have good manual skills for cleaning tasks
If you are interested in this position, please bring a resume in person to Lakeview and ask for Arlene or Jill.
Clairmont, AB T8X 0T2