Jeffrey's Cafe Co - Catering Assistant
Type of Employment
Position Start & End Dates: Upon Availability
Jeffrey’s Cafe & Catering is seeking an energetic, dedicated and personable applicant to join us as we expand our Catering Department.
This position does require applicants to have physical stamina and the ability to lift moderate to heavy loads. Rotating evenings & weekends will be required pending events scheduled.
Jeffrey’s Cafe has 17 years of experience in the Peace Country and beyond. Come join us and be part of our local story!
Job Requirements (necessary skills, abilities, etc.)
– Work with the Catering Manager regarding booked events, including daily deliveries and on-site events
– Assist with dish pick ups
– Receive, deliver and invoice all contract orders assigned
– Maintain existing client relationships and build towards new clients
– Effectively manage and coordinate events as scheduled
– Cover for catering manager for time off
– Other duties as required
Other Skills and Requirements:
– Class 5 Driver’s License
– Pro Serve & Food Safety are assets but not necessary upon application
Although previous experience is an asset, Jeffrey’s Cafe Co. is ready to train the right candidate for the position.
Suite 2045, #3-9899 112 Ave
Grande Prairie, AB T8V 7T2