Jeffrey's Cafe Co - Catering Manager
Type of Employment
Position Start & End Dates: Upon Availability
Do you enjoy working with others? Are you passionate about celebrating life’s joys? Jeffrey’s Cafe & Catering is seeking a dedicated & energetic individual for our Catering Manager & Coordinator Position as we grow our Catering Department. Work schedule includes rotating evenings & weekends depending on scheduled events.
Jeffrey’s Cafe has 17 years of experience in the Peace Country and beyond. Come join us and be part of our local story!
Job Requirements (necessary skills, abilities, etc.)
Oversee the booking of events including:
• Daily Orders
• On-site events
• Venue Rentals
– Coordinate with Kitchen Manager for order intake & delivery
– Oversee and conduct deliveries & dish pick ups
– Set up and conduct events booked including scheduling of staff
– Coordinate with Beverage Manager for in house events with bar service as well as onsite events with bar service
– Prepare and present estimates and booking contracts
– Invoice customers and follow up regarding payment
– Work with Accounts Administrator with regards to past due accounts
– Cultivate partnerships with internal & external customers
– Seek Creative ways to build client base
Requirements & Assets:
– Valid class 5 driver’s license is required
– Pro Serve & Food Safety are assets but not necessary upon application
– Previous experience is an asset but not required, Jeffrey’s Cafe Co. is ready to train the right candidate for the position.
Professional references will be required.
Suite 2045, #3-9899 112 Ave
Grande Prairie, AB T8V 7T2
Posted March 2018