You are Invited to come for a Campus Visit!
Nothing gives you a better idea of what a college is really like than being there and experiencing it for yourself!
Dollar Per Kilometre Bursary
We would like to officially invite you to visit the PRBI campus this year and get to know it first-hand. Each campus visitor will receive a minimum $300 bursary toward their tuition. Even better, we will match dollar for kilometre the distance between your hometown and PRBI, up to $1000. (Students are eligible for the dollar per kilometre bursary only for campus visits during the school year. Contact the Admissions department for more information.)
What Is A Campus Visit All About?
- To come for a campus visit you must either be in grade 12 or have already graduated.
- A Campus Visit is totally free and you can stay for up to 2 nights and 3 days.
- Contact us to let us know when you will be arriving, the length of your stay, and if you have
a particular friend you would like to stay with. A minimum of 3 days advance notice must be given
for us to make necessary preparations for your arrival.
- You are responsible to provide your own transportation to and from PRBI.
- When you arrive, go to the reception desk in the administration building and ask to speak to the Admissions Counselor so that your visit is documented.
- You will receive a schedule to follow during your visit. There will be certain classes to attend and specific faculty and staff to see during the days. Your evenings will be free to participate in evening activities with your campus host/friend.
- You will be hosted during your stay by either: a friend specifically requested by yourself, or an assigned campus host (a resident student).
- The steps above must be followed in order for you to receive the $300 bursary.
- You may come for one campus visit and receive one $300 bursary.
- Once you become a student, you will also be eligible for other PRBI bursaries and scholarships.
BRING YOUR OWN BEDDING & TOWEL
For more information or to book your campus visit, contact Admissions at 1-(800)-959-7724or email@example.com.