Payment Of Fees
Fees are due the first two weeks of each semester. It is expected that you will come to registration prepared to pay the full amount. You can pay by either cash, credit card, debit, or via
Populi. If you are relying on a loan, the loan must be pre-approved before you begin classes. For more information, please call the business office.
The following options may assist you in paying your fees:
- high school scholarship;
- church gift/bursary;
- your friends and family may loan you the money;
- you may apply for a Canada Student Loan; or
- you may obtain a bank loan.
Senior students with an unpaid balance will not be allowed to participate in graduation exercises. PRBI will not release transcripts of your courses and grades if you have an outstanding balance with PRBI.
Special Tuition Rates:
You may qualify for reduced tuition (this does not cover room and board costs) if one or more of the following is true:
- your brother or sister is attending PRBI (5% deduction);
- you are a child of a full-time Christian worker engaged in Missions, Pastoral, or Christian Education ministry (5% deduction);
- you are the spouse or child of a full-time student presently attending PRBI (50% deduction for spouse or child); or
- you are a full-time Christian worker (10% deduction).
Reimbursement of Fees:
Should you find it necessary to leave PRBI after registration, you will be reimbursed according to the following schedule:
6 - 14 calendar days — 80%
15 - 21 calendar days — 60%
22 - 28 calendar days — 40%
29 - 34 calendar days — 20%
After 35 calendar days — 0%
Practical Work Experience:
If you are a resident student, you will be assigned a responsibility which will require 5 hours of work per week. A non-resident full-time student is expected to put in 3 hours of work per week. You are exempt if you are a married student with a pre-school child and your spouse is working.
Practical Work Experience (Student Work) is determined by PRBI's requirements and in consultation with the Practical Work Experience Coordinator. PRBI is able to maintain a low fee structure through Practical Work Experience. The Institute also assesses your character and work ethic through this means.