Peace River Bible Institute:
· is an interdenominational school that focuses on the basics of evangelical Christianity;
· is recognized as a Degree granting institution by the Province of Alberta, Canada;
· is a member of the Association of Christian Schools International (ASCI);
· seeks to provide a teaching environment which allows students to come to grips with their personal beliefs and
· seeks to equip students to minister to a wider range of people;
· seeks to help students develop a fuller appreciation for the beliefs of others;
· grants degrees that are accepted in many evangelical seminaries.
"To conduct a Bible College, the training of students in a thorough knowledge of the Word of God, Holy Scriptures,
and the training of students to become ministers, whether at home or abroad."
To train believers to become disciple-makers who know God, model His character, and are able to build into others
the life-changing principles of God's Word.
Within the context of its theological conviction and mission, PRBI does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender,
age, national or ethnic origin, or handicap in the administration of its educational and admission policies.