Mount Olive Evangelical Free Church
Type of Employment
The Associate Pastor will fulfill God’s vision for Mount Olive EFC through the building up of the church for the ministry to which they are called. The Associate Pastor will have a heart for discipleship, leadership, small groups, and show an ability to be involved in a wide variety of functions
Job Requirements (necessary skills, abilities, etc.)
- A person of Christian experience and established character, qualified according to the standards of 1Timothy 3:2-7 and Titus 1.
- Shall be willing to become a licensed minister of the EFC.
- Shall have experience and passion for the work of pastoral ministry.
- Shall be able to work on a team in fulfilling God’s vision for Mount Olive EFC.
- Shall be committed to regular practice of spiritual disciplines and lifelong learning.
- Shall demonstrate a commitment to Mount Olive EFC’s Statement of Faith, Vision, and Values.
- Biblical Education: Preferred B.A. in Biblical Studies or equivalent.
More information available at: www.mountoliveefc.com/jobs
Three Hills, AB