WINMAR Grande Prairie - Other Positions
Type of Employment
NOW HIRING energetic and self-motivated persons with a desire to be part of a team of problem solvers, while staying fit, and helping community members.
There are opportunities for summer workers and for permanent employees.
Wage: $20.00/ hour
Role & Responsibilities include:
- Assist Technicians with restoration tasks related to water mitigation, fire damage clean-up, demolition, light construction tasks, content handling, etc.
- Follow WINMAR® Health & Safety policies and rules.
- Ensure the health, comfort, and safety of our clients.
- Complete necessary paperwork and documentation.
Job Requirements (necessary skills, abilities, etc.)
- You are legally able to work in Canada
- You have completed high school and are at least 18 years of age.
- You are bondable with a clean criminal record and no pending charges.
- You speak, read, and write English.
- You have reliable, consistent transportation to and from WINMAR®’s Sexsmith shop.
- You are physically fit (bending, kneeling, repetitive motions, sitting, lifting & carrying- 50 lbs lift/ carry).
- You are able & willing to wear a respirator, Tyvek suit & nitrile gloves, and any other required PPE.
- You have your own cut-resistant work gloves and CSA approved, steel toe & shank footwear.
- You are willing to work out of town regularly.
Assets (But Not Required):
- First Aid/CPR/AED –C level Certificate (Red Cross or St. John’s Ambulance)
- Class 5 Alberta Driver's License (not GDL) - with 5 years of insurance history, clean driver's abstract, meeting min. age requirements for company's vehicle insurance and experience driving cargo vans, cube vans and trucks.
Apply in person at 9908 101 Street, Sexsmith, AB, Monday-Friday, 8AM-4:30PM
Or by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.