WINMAR Grande Prairie - Water Restoration and Asbestos Abatement Technicians
Type of Employment
Permanent, Full-time, Overtime, Monday-Friday, On-Call Rotation (Evenings & Weekends)
WINMAR Grande Prairie is HIRING Water Restoration and Asbestos Abatement Technicians!
We are Property Restoration Specialists, working in northern Alberta and BC. We value integrity, hard work, helpfulness, and improving ourselves so that we can better help our clients and our team.
Job Requirements (necessary skills, abilities, etc.)
- Experience in property restoration
- Current Alberta Asbestos Worker certificate AND/ OR Current IICRC WRT certificate
- Current Standard First Aid, Level C CPR & AED
- Clean criminal record, with no pending charges
- Full Class 5 Alberta driver’s license
- Clean driver’s abstract for the past 3 years and are at least 25 years of age
- Experience driving larger vehicles (eg. Trucks, cargo vans, cube vans)
- Have steel-toed boots and cut-resistant work gloves.
- Able to participate in an on-call schedule.
- Able to work out of town for several days at a time.
- Physically fit (bending, kneeling, repetitive motions, sitting, lifting & carrying- 50 lbs lift/ carry).
- Have reliable transportation to our shop in Sexsmith, AB.
- Eager to learn and be part of the Winmar team
- Able to complete required documentation (eg. safety paperwork, client authorization paperwork, photos, listings, reports, sketches, moisture readings, ACM sampling, ICC sampling, receipt/ invoice submission)
- Able to supervise & instruct general labourers in a constructive manner.
Let us know if you have:
- CSTS-09 or the equivalent courses in CSTS 2020.
- Any other training or experience
Apply by bringing in your resume to 9908 101 Street, Sexsmith, AB, Monday-Friday, 8AM-4:30PM
Or by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.