One-year Certificate - 32 Credit Hours
The REACH certificate is awarded to those students who successfully complete the program of 32 hours.
The REACH Certificate (32 credits) is designed to give you a foundation of Biblical understanding and ministry skills. It gives you an introduction to academics and discipleship with the added component of a month long cross-cultural mission experience in partnership with Action Ventures.
In order to complete this program, you must fulfill the following Program Requirements:
- have completed 32 credit hours in this program with at least 24 hours of study at PRBI;
- be of approved Christian character;
- have actively participated in the REACH mission trip;
- to be able to participate on the REACH mission trip and remain in the REACH program, you must have a minimum GPA of 1.3 (68%) by the end of the first semester.
- have completed one field education credit;
- have completed 2 semesters of Practical Work Experience or equivalent;
- have met all financial obligations to the Institute;
Bible and Theology (14 credit hours):
Applied Studies (10 credit hours):
- Christian Life Development
- Field Education (1)
- REACH Mission Practicum*
- Research and Writing
General Studies (3 credit hours):
Undesignated Electives (5 credit hours)
*1 credit completed on campus, 1 credit completed during mission trip
** All programs are subject to change without notice.