One-year Certificate - 30 Credit Hours
The REACH certificate is awarded to those students who successfully complete the program of 30 hours.
The REACH Certificate (30 credits) is designed to give you a foundation of Biblical understanding and ministry skills. It gives you an introduction to academics and discipleship with the added component of a month long cross-cultural mission experience in partnership with Action Ventures.
In order to complete this program, you must fulfill the following Program Requirements:
- have completed 30 credit hours in this program with at least 24 hours of study at PRBI;
- be of approved Christian character;
- have actively participated in the REACH mission trip;
- have completed one field education credit;
- have completed 2 semesters of Practical Work Experience or equivalent;
- have met all financial obligations to the Institute;
Bible and Theology (14 credit hours):
Applied Studies (8 credit hours):
General Studies (3 credit hours):
Undesignated Electives (5 credit hours)
*1 credit completed on campus, 2 credits completed during mission trip
** All programs are subject to change without notice.