*Denotes Required Field
Children under the age of 12 are not allowed in the fitness centre.
Youth age 12-15 may purchase a membership, but need to be actively supervised in the facility by a parent/guardian.
( ) -
( ) -
Emergency Contact Information:
( ) -
Type, Terms, Prices
Visa is enacting some policy changes, and thus we are required to alter how we handle memberships. As a result of that, we are only able to provide month-to-month memberships at this time.
Month-to-Month memberships are $55/month.
Member Authorization for Payment of Fees and Dues
As a result of Visa's policy change, we are now only accepting credit cards for payment.
After your initial payment, dues for the subsequent months will be automatically charged to you on the 1st day of the month.
- PROVISIONS. Peace River Bible Institute will provide a fully equipped fitness facility during open hours. Limited access to the gymnasium is included in your membership. Hours of access will be posted in the gym foyer. The facilities fitness centre and gymnasium may be unavailable during a period of repair or maintenance, or for special events and rentals. These downtimes will be advertised to the member in advance. There will be no adjustment in dues for these periods of closure.
- FEES & DUES. To establish membership and receive an access keytag, the member agrees to pay the one-time initiation fee listed in the application above. Should the member lose or damage his/her keytag, a replacement fee of $20.00 will be charged.
- Both the first month’s payment and admin/keytag fee are due immediately upon signing this agreement, while dues for the subsequent months will be charged to the member on the 1st day of the month. The Business office will calculate and adjust fees for the second month if membership starts part way through a month. To keep a Month-to-Month plan active, payment must be made no later than 10 business days following the end of the month in order to maintain membership privileges and to avoid paying another administration fee.
- UNPAID BALANCES. All balances which are thirty (30) days past due are subject to a $10.00 service fee. Peace River Bible Institute reserves the right to:
- Collect the current and past due balance along with the service fee
- Suspend and/or terminate membership privileges
- MEMBER’S HEALTH WARRANTY. The member warrants and represents that he/she has no disability, impairment, or ailment preventing him/her from engaging in active or passive exercise that could be detrimental or adverse to such a person’s health, safety, or physical condition. The member is not currently being treated for high blood pressure, heart conditions, or any other condition which would require a physician’s clearance prior to engaging in physical activity. If the member is suffering from any of the above, he/she has received clearance from a physician to participate in physical activity. The member acknowledges and agrees that: 1) Peace River Bible Institute will rely on the foregoing warranty in issuing membership; 2) Peace River Bible Institute shall have no obligation to perform a fitness assessment or similar testing to determine the member’s physical condition; 3) Each member should be aware of his/her medical history or concerns and should consult a physician prior to engaging in exercise or continuing to exercise if a medical condition appears to be developing.
- SUSPENSION/TERMINATION OF MEMBERSHIP. Peace River Bible Institute has the right to suspend and/or terminate any membership for non-payment of dues and fees or for behaviour breaching the rules and regulations (posted in the fitness centre) at the sole discretion of the institution.
- BUYER’S RIGHT TO CANCEL. Members have the right to cancel this contract within seven (7) days after receipt of a copy of this agreement. Cancellation must be in writing and delivered to Peace River Bible Institute in person or via email to email@example.com . In the event of a seven (7) day cancellation, Peace River Bible Institute will refund all dues paid with the exception of the non-refundable administration fee. There will be a $10.00 refund if the keytag is returned in good condition.
- Members may voluntarily terminate membership at any time for any reason by: 1) notifying Peace River Bible Institute in person, or by email, 30 days prior to cancellation and; 2) paying all current charges prior to termination.
- 30 days’ notice will be provided to the member should any of this agreement’s terms, fees, or dues be changed.
Please ensure we have your current phone number and email address.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This agreement, along with the Waiver & Release of Liability, constitute the entire and exclusive membership agreement between the parties. Any promise, representation, or understanding – oral or written – pertaining directly or indirectly to the agreement which are not continued herein, are hereby waived.
PRBI Fitness Centre Waiver & Release
You have agreed to purchase a membership at Peace River Bible Institute’s fitness facility which allows you access during the operating hours laid out in the Membership Agreement and posted in the foyer. These hours may or may not be staffed and, as such, you acknowledge that there may be no supervision or assistance. You also acknowledge that, if you are injured, become unconscious, or suffer a stroke or heart attack, there may be no one to respond to your emergency and this facility has no duty to provide assistance to you. Even though this facility is equipped with surveillance cameras, it is possible that, should you require immediate assistance, none will be provided. Peace River Bible Institute HIGHLY recommends that you have a workout partner accompany you while utilizing the facilities.
Because physical exercise can be strenuous and subject to risk of serious injury, Peace River Bible Institute urges you to obtain a physical examination from a physician prior to using any exercise equipment or participating in any exercise activity. You agree that, if you engage in any physical exercise or activity or use any Peace River Bible Institute fitness amenity on the premises or off premises (including a sponsored event), you do so entirely at your own risk. You agree that you are voluntarily participating in the use of this facility and assume all risks of injury, illness, or death. Peace River Bible Institute is also not responsible for any loss of or damage to your personal property.
This waiver and release of liability includes, without limitation, all injuries which may occur as a result of; (a) your use of all amenities and equipment in the facility and your participation in any activity, class, program, personal training, or instruction; (b) the sudden and unforeseen malfunctioning of any equipment; (c) any dietary recommendations or restrictions; (d) your slipping and/or falling while on the premises, including adjacent sidewalks and parking areas.
You acknowledge that you have carefully read this “Waiver & Release Form” and fully understand that it is a release of liability. You expressly agree to release and discharge Peace River Bible Institute and all affiliates, employees, agents, representatives, successors, or assigns from any and all claims or causes of action. You agree to voluntarily give up or waive any right that you may otherwise have to bring legal action against Peace River Bible Institute for personal injury or property damage.
Note: Should any part of this agreement be found by a court of law to be against public policy or in violation of any provincial or federal law, statute, or case precedence, then only that wording which is found to be so will be removed and the remainder of this agreement will remain in full force.
I certify that I have read and understood this Membership Agreement and the Waiver & Release of Liability. I also understand that this agreement is active as of the date listed below.
By typing your name on the line(s) below, you are signing this application electronically. You agree that your electronic signature is the legal equivalent of your manual signature on this application.
If you are applying for membership from home, please come to the reception desk in the Administration building during business hours to make initial payment and receive your access keytag.