*Denotes Required Field
* First Name:
* Middle Name:
* Last Name:
* Mailing Address:
* Town and Province:
* Postal Code:
( * Primary Phone: ) -
( ) -
* My primary phone number is a:
* Best way for us to stay in touch with you:
Please select an option
* If accepted, when do you plan to enroll?
* As of the first day of school, will you be 18 or older?
* Which program are you interested in pursuing?
* Marital and Family Status
Emergency Contact - preferably parent(s) or spouse:
List below the names of those you will use as references. These individuals must not be immediate family members, relatives, spouses, or boyfriends/girlfriends.
Once you have completed the application, have your references fill out the online forms or download the reference forms from our website, noting that each reference form corresponds with the specific reference categories (i.e. Pastor, Adult Christian Friend 21+). Please enter your reference's email address if you would like us to send the form on your behalf.
Reference #1 - Pastor/Youth Pastor/Elder or Deacon
* First and Last Name:
( * Phone #: ) -
Reference #2 - Adult Christian Friend (Age 21 or older)
* First and Last Name:
( * Phone #: ) -
* Last high school grade completed:
* High School graduation year:
* Are you receiving, or have you received, a Government-issued Diploma or GED?
Note: You may still submit your application without your transcripts and we will acquire them at a later date.
If uploading a grade report, we will still need a copy of your final transcript showing completion of grade 12.
* Have you received any post-secondary education?
* Do you have a learning disability?
* Has any post-secondary ever refused your application, placed you on suspension/probation, dropped you from enrollment, or given you a failing grade?
* Name of Church:
* Pastor's Name:
* When did you start attending this church?
A Bit About You
* When did you acknowledge Jesus Christ as your Saviour?
* Tell us a bit about yourself and your home life.
* In the past year, have you engaged in any activity that may be in opposition to biblical teaching?
* Have you ever been convicted of a criminal offense, other than traffic violations?
How would you describe your current relationship with God? (select all that apply)
Consistent (with devotions, etc)
Has its ups and downs
What makes you excited about potentially coming to PRBI? (select all that apply)
Maturing in my faith
Being in community with other believers
Discovering more about myself as a child of God
Making new friends
Gaining a deeper understanding of who God is
Exploring God-given gifts and passions
Gaining leadership skills
Learning to study and apply God's word biblically
How did you hear about PRBI? (select all that apply)
PRBI Recruitment Department
PRBI Event (Water Balloon Mania, eView, etc.)
* Did a student or alumni invite you for a campus visit?
* Would you like to receive PRBI's Freshman $3000 Donor Partnership Gift?
* Will you have all your funds with you for the first day of school each semester and commit to follow through on paying your account in full?
How do you plan to finance your studies at PRBI? (select all that apply)
Home Church Bursary
Student Line of Credit (already approved)
Please select discounts you may be eligible for (full-time students only):
One or more parents in full-time vocational ministry
I have been in full-time ministry for 6 months or more, immediately prior to attending PRBI
I am attending at the same time as one (or more) of my siblings
I am attending at the same time as my spouse
I came for an official Campus Visit/eView
I helped recruit/refer a new student who came for a campus visit and is now attending PRBI
Entrance Bursary Opportunity
If finances are still a concern for you,
click here to apply for the Jackie Whitehouse Entrance Bursary. You may still apply for this bursary even if you are receiving the Freshmen $3000.
Please fill out the following Medical Information. SPECIAL NOTE: PRBI reserves the right to request further information from a physician regarding the contents of this medical form if deemed necessary.
If you are not a resident of Alberta, please inform your Provincial Medical Association that you will be out of the province as a student. Be informed of the degree of coverage provided.
Since we do not have health services on campus, it is important that you have health insurance coverage. If you do not have any type of health insurance, please apply for it before coming to PRBI.
Name any allergies you have and the treatments that accompany them.
* Are you on a special diet that is prescribed by a medical doctor?
* Are you presently on medication?
* Do you have any special weaknesses, abnormalities, or limitations that we should be aware of? Do any of these hinder you or prevent involvement in physical activities or school?
* In the last 5 years, have you struggled with anxiety, depression, or mental health concerns?
* Would you like to play on a sports team?
* Are you interested in joining our drama tour team?
* Are you interested in joining our music tour team?
In other words, every PRBI student has a 5-hour per week on-campus work placement. The purpose of PWE is to keep costs down while at the same time giving students an opportunity to gain skills and serve. Practical Work Experience (PWE) is required for all full-time students.
Please check off 3 areas that you may want to be involved in. Note that while we try to accommodate your preferences and experience, we cannot guarantee that placement.
Dining Hall Floor Crew
Worship Media Tech
Please list any previous experience:
Please read the PRBI Handbook before proceeding.
* I agree to the Terms listed in the Handbook above.
After submitting this form, further application instructions will be shown. Please do not leave the page until instructions appear.